San Francisco Dental Impalnts
All treatments are completed in our San Francisco dental office, with a 100% money back guarantee.
EXCALIBUR Implant Protocol:
The EXCALIBUR Implant Protocol is a new technique using dental implants with painless drill-free Piezo Technology, providing the fastest possible permanent replacement for dentures and missing or failing teeth.
- Eliminates the need for high radiation CT scans.
- Allows for a non-invasive approach, without incisions and sutures.
- Tooth with an implant/abutment/crown can be replaced within 7-10 days, as opposed to usual 4-6 months.
- Ill-fitting dentures on implants are secured in 1-2 hours.
- Reduces discomfort during implant placement and post-operation by 80%.
Anesthesia is delivered using special vibration technology that makes injection absolutely, and it means ABSOLUTELY painless. For difficult to numb situation a Stabident anesthesia is effectively used. Exceptionally fearful, disabled, elderly and medically compromised patients or busy professionals who desire to have their treatment completed in one or two visits undergo treatment under general anesthesia administered by an experienced anesthesiologist.
Due to commonly accepted radiation concerns, we rarely recommend a CT scan, and perform them only if absolutely necessary. Our diagnostic phases instead rely on safe and accurate diagnostic modalities like Tissue Mapping and Calibration.
All implants are made by Nobel Biocare (Sweden) and Implant Direct (USA). All bridges and Dentures are made in USA.
Sign up for a free consultation!